So, I played around on Delicious.com and Technorati.com. I can't say I really understand the sites. I mean, I get that they are classifying all blogs by subjects and that you can search based on keywords, but I really didn't get it. I don't write or search blogs often enough to make either of those websites ones that I would follow regularly.
I guess, like Katherine said, they are good for seeing if anyone is talking about something like the VHS, but I just don't think I would ever use them regularly. I did read through a few of the top blogs on each site - that is a good feature. I guess it is kind of like Digg - the more people who read and recommend the blog/author, the higher rank it gets so the more people see it.
I wish the sites were a little more user friendly - I felt like I was just clicking on random things that caught my eye for no reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment