Monday, December 8, 2008

Google Documents

I really like Google Documents. I think it is a great idea for people who need to share documents for something like a presentation. I signed up for a holiday luncheon using an Excel spreadsheet on Google Docs. That way everyone could see what everyone else is bringing.

I created a PowerPoint presentation and uploaded a Word document from my files. I think it is smart that the program alows you to do just about everything, if not everything, that the program on your desktop does. And, it is also smart that you can decide if you want the people you share the documents with to be able to edit them. I can see where I would do both - allow people to just look and allow them to make comments or changes if necessary.

This is one of the applications from the 23 Things that I can see myself actually coming back and using at a later date. I am glad to know it exsists.

Google has a million things that you can do with it. I think Google is taking over the world...

No comments: